5’11” x 20” x 2 ¾”- 36 ltr Superfast for small to medium waves
6’5”x19 ¾”x 2 ¾ “ – 36 ltr Single concave high performance step up
7’4”x20”x2 3/4 “- 42 ltr Volume forward for great paddle in big waves
- Custom made or stock tried and tested designs are available
- All options are open.
- You can customise a stock design to suit your size, weight, ability and specific use.
- All board shapes are computer designed and cut then hand finished. It is possible to sit in and be directly involved with the computer shaping of your board.
- Construction processes vary from board to board using Uni-drives cutting edge construction techniques.
- All products used in the production process are of the highest quality.
- Foam blanks are made and cut at Ocean Foam Victoria.
- Only the highest quality epoxy resin is used.
- Carbon and fibre-glass cloth is used as well as Uni-directional carbon fibre to provide strength, flex and stiffness where and when required on each board.